1. Collect personal information?
When you sign up to receive newsletters, because then you may be asked to provide your name, email address, etc. to help Aboutpregnancytest.com improve service quality, as well as provide you with the most complete information.
2. When is information collected?
Aboutpregnancytest.com only collects your information when you sign up for periodic newsletters …
3. How long is the information stored?
This information will be stored when and only if the registrations are members through programs that receive periodic newsletters. The information of registered members will be stored until the user requests Aboutpregnancytest.com to cancel this information.
4. What is the information used for?
Aboutpregnancytest.com will collect the user’s information for the following purposes:
- Improve the quality of articles of the Website.
- Fully updated information for consumers.
- Offer promotions, discounts through email registration.
5. What is the use of ‘cookies’?
6. Third parties
Aboutpregnancytest.com does not sell, exchange, or transfer your registration information to any third party.
7. Affiliate programs
Aboutpregnancytest.com can provide promotional products and services of third parties on the Blog under affiliate programs. Websites of third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, Aboutpregnancytest.com is not responsible for the content of linked sites.
8. Google’s advertising program
Thank you and you for reading!